Mastering French at work requires specific skills in Moliere’s language. Let’s list the main ones for executives…
Note that specific needs can be analyzed the same, for all professions.
- Meeting your employees, peers, providers and customers, you must be able to be in contact, present yourself and ask various basic questions, describe your missions in the company.
- You need to present your company, its organization chart, its main products and services and plans.
- Sharing a coffee or attending a more formal meeting, a seminar or an exhibition, you need to describe and compare the products and services, their size, dimensions and characteristics…
- Your missions certainly include discussing your company former results, announcing events, presenting aims, plans and financial data and assessments.
- Finally, knowing how to negotiate in French will allow you to express your agreement and disagreement about prices, justify rate increase, discuss a contract, convince and master conflicts.
Lots of specific skills, isn’t it ?
If you already master the basis in French and need to acquire some of these professional skills, My French Pass can help during your work time or not. This coaching may even be funded by your company.